1. General. This site is owned and operated by BULALALA, Inc. ("BULALALA"). BULALALA has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the site, including, without limitation, the content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use of the BULALALA.com Web site (the "Site"). BULALALA also suggests that you review BULALALA Privacy Statement, which applies to the information collected by BULALALA during your visit and use of the Site, to get a better understanding of BULALALA policies and procedures regarding the collection and use of personal information.
Many if not most communications between BULALALA and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications exchanged between you and BULALALA electronically shall satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
2. Restrictions on Use. The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, graphics (the "Content"). The Content of the Site, as well as the organization, layout, arrangement and design elements of the Site and each individual page of the Site, are the property of BULALALA and its affiliates and are protected by Africa and international copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of BULALALA or the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or printing the copyrighted material, or by using the Site.
BULALALA offers you access to the Site and to the Content available on the Site solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not resell or make any commercial use of the Site or the Content. You may not make use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices. You may not download or copy any account information for the benefit of any other merchant. You may not make use of any robots, spiders, or similar data mining, data gathering or extraction tools or manual processes to collect, gather or copy any of the Content in an unauthorized manner. You may not engage in the practices of "screen scraping," "database scraping," or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of users, portions of a database, or other lists or information from this Site, in any manner or in any quantities not authorized by BULALALA. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of BULALALA or its affiliates without prior express written consent. You may not use meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing BULALALA name or trademarks without the express written consent of BULALALA.
Systematic retrieval of the Content or other data from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, a collection, compilation, database or directory without the express written permission of BULALALA is strictly prohibited.
You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other person's use and enjoyment of the Site.
The foregoing provisions of Section 2 are for the benefit of BULALALA, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its third party content providers and licensors, if any, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of this Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, or unauthorized use of any robot, spider, or other automated device on the Site, or any manual process to monitor or copy any portion of the Content, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil and criminal proceedings, and proceedings for restraining orders and injunctions.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES RELATING TO ANY OF THE AUTOMOBILES ABOUT WHICH INFORMATION IS POSTED ON THIS SITE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OR, OR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BULALALA IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL BULALALA, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING FOR ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL USE OF AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL BULALALA TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE OR OBTAINING ANY REPORTS OR OTHER INFORMATION FROM THIS WEB SITE.
4. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BULALALA and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of the Site or any information you obtain from the Site or its reports.
5. Trademarks and Patents. All trademarks and service marks of BULALALA and its subsidiaries or affiliates displayed on the Site are subject to state, federal, and/or international trademark protection. Unless expressly authorized by BULALALA, you may not use its trademarks or service marks with any product or service that is not provided by BULALALA, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or that might disparage or discredit BULALALA. All other trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners, including third-party providers of products and services with links to and from the Site.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
BULALALA Account Holders may post comments on BULALALA via BULALALA Customer Ratings & Comments, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the content. BULALALA reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant BULALALA and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify BULALALA or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. BULALALA has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. BULALALA takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
7. Viruses. BULALALA also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to use, of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. 8. Business Associates. The business associates of BULALALA identified on the Site, if any, are independent contractors of BULALALA. The business associates are not joint ventures or partners of BULALALA. No employee or representative of the business associates is under the control of BULALALA.
8. Changed Terms. BULALALA has the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, without limitation, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of the Site by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions.